Let’s recycle those yogurt cups or plastic cups to create really neat art — circle collage!
- yogurt cups or plastic cups, empty, cleaned and dried
- non-toxic tempura paint
- paper plates
- Pour a small amount of paint on paper plates.
- Dip the rims of the cups into the paint and then press them on paper to make a circle collage.
- Add glitter or sparkling salt to make it sparkle!
- Display your child’s beautiful artwork!
Thank you to my dear Madeline for letting me photograph E’s art!
Like on Facebook //Follow on Pinterest //Connect on Twitter //Read on Bloglovin’ //Subscribe By Email
2 thoughts on “Cup Circle Painting”