This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Welcome to I ♥ my Vita Mix Blender Series! This blender is a perfect match for my son, who doesn’t “willingly” eat greens! This go-go-go smoothie is loaded with vitamins! Shh, don’t tell anyone!
- 1 cup organic baby kale
- 1 cup organic mixed berries, frozen
- 1 cup organic almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic or hormone-free vanilla greek yogurt
- Agave organic sweetener, to taste
- Hemp Hearts, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Flaxseed
- Load all ingredients in Vitamix 5200 from liquid to solid, then add seeds; we chose Hemp. Use at least one frozen ingredient, this eliminates the need for ice; we did frozen berries and kale. Agave is great because it has a low glycemic index, you need less of it because its sweeter, it’s naturally sourced, and non-GMO, so it’s good for the kiddos!
- Start at Variable 1, then slowly turn to 10, then switch variable to high; blend for 1 minute, or until desired consistency.
Some variations —
- banana, will help cut-out some bitterness
- raw nuts, added protein
Allergy Alert: contains dairy, nuts, and possible traces soy.