This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Make Dad’s day extra-special this year with this fun Father’s Day craft for kids.
- Mod Podge
- Various colored tissue paper
- Kid scissors
- Frame and some love!
- Cut tissue paper into squares, lots of squares!
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the frame. While its wet, arrange the various colored tissue squares on the frame.
- Add a thick layer of Mod Podge over the tissue squares. Tip: Make sure all tissue paper is wet or it will peel up once its dried.
- Set aside to dry. Note: Mod Podge is a milky white liquid that dries transparent in less than 10 minutes.
- Add a photo with Daddy.
Simple, budget-friendly, and a gift that can be cherished for years to come! HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!